Thank you for your generosity! Your contributions help keep the SAFE House going strong. The SAFE House is part of a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Your tax-deductible contributions are being used to help
cover the costs of:
- Accommodations for the residents
- Substance abuse classes
- Family life skill classes
- Violence prevention classes
- Communication skill classes
- Classes on self-esteem and self-development, so that those who do not have a high school diploma will have an opportunity to complete their GED
- Specialized services (medical exams, referrals, legal services, etc.)
- Basic services (food, clothing, personal hygiene supplies, health services, and legal services) for residents to recover from the use and abuse of drugs/ alcohol, so that they may re-enter society as responsible and fully functional citizens.
- Counseling — Group and individual
- Funds to keep the Men & Women’s SAFE House in excellent condition
- Competitive salaries for staff
You may make financial donations to the SAFE House in two ways:
1. In Person/By Mail:
Donations can be mailed or dropped off at 404 W. Main St., Urbana, IL 61801. Pleae make all checks payable to SAFE House.
You can also make a credit card donation by using the Pay Pal button below: